Friday, July 8, 2011

Welcome

Hello, and thanks for dropping by.


I recently began stitching Kim McLean's Flower Garden quilt design.  I was inspired to start this quilt  after I came across the Glorious Applique group blog and saw all the beautiful quilts being made.
Unfortunately the blog had reached the maximum membership allowed so I could only read and comment. Recently I noticed that two other sister blogs in Denmark and Holland had started up so I posed a question (in the comments) on the Glorious Applique blog about starting up an Australian blog.  Kim McLean gave me her blessing so here we go......




my first block

This group blog is a new venture for me so I'm still finding my feet so to speak :)

Send me an email at: restisnotidleness at gmail dot com if you are interested in being a member of this blog.  You will need a Google Account to be able to post to the blog, it is very easy to set up and doesn't take too long.



4 comments:

  1. Joining ASAP! Cant wait to see all the creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely idea, well done for getting it going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Now I've managed to work this. I couldn't get into this blog before except via the Dutch blog. Well done Pip and thank you very much for setting this one, I'm hoping to see lots of photos in all the sister blogs.
    Love your first block in the Flower Garden quilt, very sunny! Kim McL

    ReplyDelete