This has been so much fun, I can't believe i have finished the blocks, including a couple of extras due to not paying attention in the trimming down to size.
The first one is the replacement block for one i had trimmed too much. A word of warning , I think It's a good idea to mark the actual cutting size on the pattern. Twice i forgot to add the seam allowance... but i will have two gorgeous cushions as a result.
The second picture is of the 24 centre blocks joined with 1 inch sashing. I am really happy with how it is looking, and amazed that the colour spread is pretty balanced. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the colour of each block in relation to its neighbours, so it was pleasant surprise that i hadn't loaded one side or column with any one colour
Now to begin the borders. But probably not until after Christmas.
Wishing everyone "All the Joy of the Season"