Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Plumbing work done ...

I finished off the last of the little circles which depict the water in the fountain.  Originally I made a heap of circles in the same fabric  (see here), and I was fairly happy with how they looked.  Then a couple of days ago I was sorting through my scraps for suitable bits for other circles, and I saw a few watery coloured scraps,  and I remembered that Kim McLean had left a comment on the original circles post about how she had used different colours (blue, aqua, light greens etc) so I made a few circles to see how it looked and this is the end result.


4 comments:

  1. The fountain looks great, I love the different blues, I'm glad you read and remember post's. I might have to take another look at the little pile of circles i have prepared in readiness for my bottom border, won't be long now before i am ready to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fountain in some Royal Egyptian Palace of several thousand years ago! Very impressive Pip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great plumbing works Pip, love the fountain itself. I think the different blues work really well! Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those circles and the colour are great!

    ReplyDelete