Friday, March 22, 2013

Progressing



As the border progresses it is getting harder to get a full photo of it, I finished another tree this afternoon, which leaves me with one tree left on this border.  I'm hoping to make a start on the tree this weekend as well as completing the last block.


I finished this block late yesterday afternoon, can't believe there is just the one block left to make.  With Easter coming up soon it will be a good opportunity to finish putting all the blocks together and get a better idea of how they all lok.

3 comments:

  1. Nice "tree"... it takes quite a bit of fabric and I love the variegated green that you have chosen. It reminds me of a cycad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your block, those feathers fabrics are a treat, great colours, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, the feather fabrics are lovely, I'll be able to use them in the borders as well.

      Delete